Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose
- Give counselling to customers then convince them enroll.
- Give counselling to customers (Walk-in, Phone in, Referral, Chat online, Database Telesales, etc…)
- Recording customers’ information into computer, software.
- Bringing customers for Center facilities Tour.
- Giving Placement test then find suitable classes for them enroll.
- Following up students finished classes to reenroll for next course.
- Following up all potential customers.
- Making Invoice, collect tuition fee, book fee, issue red invoice.
- Conduct student’s survey, handle complaint, record & transfer feedback form to Department or staff in charge.
- Making business plan weekly/monthly.
- Manage the process of gifts exchange for students.
- Handling customers’ complaints and requests within authority.
- Completing and maintaining report about customers’ complaints and requests.
- Conduct meeting actively with line Manager and/or other departments to overcome customer complaint effectively.
- Learning about products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Support local marketing activities on campus and outside.
- Working closely other department to provide the best service for customers.
- Achieve monthly sales target for New-enroll and Re-enroll.
Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications
- Graduate from a college or higher, major in sales is as priority.
- Be good at using computer, internet, Word, Excel.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Good skill of communication and persuasion.
- Be responsible, dependable, honest, and mature.
- Be friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students.